Compass Minerals Publishes 2018 Sustainability Report
Compass Minerals today released its 2018 Sustainability Report, “What’s Essential?”
The report offers a transparent look at Compass Minerals’ ongoing commitment to safety, diversity and environmental stewardship. “What’s Essential?” compares the company’s work to two respected sets of standards. The Global Reporting Initiative™ is one of the most widely recognized sustainability reporting standards in the world. The Sustainability Accounting Standards Board sets industry-specific metrics tied to financial performance.
Report highlights include:
- A 28% reduction in total case injury rate for employees from 2017 to 2018
- Multiple sites achieving 2020 targeted emissions reductions in 2018
- 59% increase in water recycling from 2017 to 2018
- 95% female-to-male pay ratio companywide
- Key investments in the development of employees
Learn more by viewing the complete report here.