Compass Minerals Releases 2019 Annual Report
Compass Minerals published its 2019 annual report today. Titled “Navigating with Purpose,” the report reviews our financial results and key improvements achieved in 2019 that will help chart our course for our future.
- $1.5 billion in total sales, similar to 2018 results and a 26% year-over-year increase in operating earnings;
- Substantially stronger Salt business earnings driven by improved pricing and better operating results at our Goderich mine;
- Lower year-over-year results in both Plant Nutrition North and South America driven primarily by agriculture challenges in North America and global trade uncertainty;
- Strengthened leadership with a heightened focus on mining and operational experience; and
- Initiation of an enterprise-wide optimization effort to further enhance operational and commercial performance while improving employee engagement.
View the report here.